It honestly sucks having to do my own hair! That’s the one thing I really hate about living without my little sister ( well to so little anymore). I always had my own personal stylist, this always spoilt me and left me not having a f*cking clue on how to style my own hair. Today I am going to share the Hair Tools I’m Currently Using to achieve somewhat decent looking hair.
As mentioned I have had my sister do my hair for many years, she’s good at it and I pretty much suck. I don’t have the easiest hair to work with. It’s thick and dry, so doing my hair on my own is a nightmare! God knows I can’t blow-dry to save my life.
I have been using some of these hair tools that makes life so much easier and saves me time.
ProStyle Professional Ionic Hairdryer 2000W | Safeway ProStyle Professional Ionic Hairdryer 2000W helps you dry and style your hair with 2 speed and 2 heat settings. Comes with a 6mm styling nozzle and a removable, easy-clean filter. This hair dryer is not expensive at all! But, oh by has this hairdryer made a massive difference in the way my hair looks. I purchased this at Clicks, it normally retails for R299, I got it on 20% off too!! Totally winning! It dries my hair so fast and doing a blow out has never been easier. If you are looking for a cheap hair dryer I would definitely recommend you get this.
Glampalm Standard Magic Series Iron | Ideal to Straighten & Curl Short to Medium length hair.
- Smooth styling for hair that is very curly at the root or very fine in texture
- Hair stays straight and retains its style for much longer than any other hair iron on the market. Features unique Vibrate Mode that allows better product penetration (For Home Treatments) and frizz control
- 3 Meter Swivel & Pivot Cord for effortless styling and convenience
- Safety Feature – Hibernation mode: Shuts off the iron automatically after 30 minutes if not in use
- Emits Far-infrared Rays & Anion Technology. Specialized Alumina Powder to enhance your hair colour. I’ve been using this hair straightener for about 2 years now. I even sold my GHD because I found this Glampalm to do a better job in giving me the results I wanted. I’ve probably used it every day for the last 2 years and never experienced it so slack in quality. I use this to straighten, create waves and even curls. This has really been a Godsend for my hair and I honestly won’t be able to live without it.
Hair Brushes | When it comes to hair brushes for a blow out I have been making use of two. The GHD hairbrush has been a go-to for so many years. I have used it so much that the top part fell off, which is actually a problem I found with GHD brushes, they just fall apart. Another is just a cheap hairbrush I purchased from Dischem. It’s a bit bigger than the other brush which allows me to blow dry more hair.