Avene has been the leaders in protecting skin-related lesions and irritations for years. I too have used many of their products to help contain my flare-ups. I was thrilled when the Avene team sent me the Avene Cicalfate Restorative Protective Cream.
A rich, nourishing texture protects the skin from external aggressors while maintaining proper hydration for optimal skin restoration. It helps restore skin 4X faster for visible improvement in 2 days.
With my skin acting up more due to the constant wearing of face masks. I have been getting more flare-ups and skin lesions and irritations more than usual. The Avene Cicalfate Restorative Protective Cream has helped for faster recovery.
Avene Cicalfate Restorative Protective Cream Benefits
- Helps restore and promote optimal skin recovery
- Speed of recovery is 4X faster vs untreated skin.
- Rich, protective texture helps balance the skin
- Helps maintain proper moisture level for skin restoration
- Can be used on body, face and lips
- Suitable for infants, children, adults
- C+ Restore, a new postbiotic restorative ingredient, is rich in proteins that help skin restoration while preserving skin’s natural barrier
- Copper- Zinc Sulfate Complex helps promote and maintain a healthy skin environment
- Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes, softens and calms the skin
It works well in conjunction with the popular Avene Thermal Spring Water. Spray a fine mist to soothe and soften the skin before applying the affected area with the Restorative Protective Cream 1 – 2 times a day.
I have been using it daily over the last few weeks and it has definitely lived up the Avene standards. It soothes and moisturises the area I usually get dry patches. I have been also getting more skin irritations on my face caused by face masks, so these have been wonderful in keeping those skin irritations maintained, which has bee a relief.