Beauty treatments can be a costly expense, especially when you have reached a certain age in your life when these beauty treatments are necessary. I for one do not have that type of money to be spending it one beauty treatments. Here are Five Beauty Treatment Hacks to help you save money!
- Use cold green tea bags under eyes to prevent dark circles – This is something I have been doing for years, usually to help with a swollen eye. Cold green tea bags can be used on the eye lids for around 15 – 20 minutes to help with puffy eyes and dark circles.
- Use toothpaste as a blemish spot treatment – I remember coming across this hack on social media, to use toothpaste for cold sores and spots I tried it out and darn it actually helped. Toothpaste contains ingredients for zits include baking soda, triclosan, alcohol, sodium pyrosulphate, menthol, fluoride, or hydrogen peroxide.For a more natural route, you can use natural organic toothpastes with fewer harsh chemicals and which also contain tea tree oil, witch hazel, aloe or eucalyptus.
- Use coconut oil as shaving cream – I struggle with stubborn dark hairs, a simple option is to replace your shaving cream with coconut oil this leaves your legs feeling soft.
- Use concealer to create matte lips – a beauty hack I also found on social media, using concealer before applying your lipstick gives it a matte look and it makes your lipstick last longer.
- Use peppermint oil for plumper lips – We all are after plumper full looking lips, but I personally do not want to have lip injections done, use peppermint oil to create a fuller looking lip.There are three steps to this process:
- Create a coarse cinnamon, peppermint oil, and vaseline mixture.
- Apply a little bit of it, and scrub your lips with a toothbrush. Not only does this remove all the dead skin cells and make your lips super soft, it plumps them as well.
- Use peppermint oil with any lip gloss you have.
So there you have it guys these are just five of plenty more beauty hacks that will make life a bit easier, what’s great is that most of these items can be found in your very own pantry. If you have beauty hacks that you have used and that works, mention them in the comment section below.0