I’ve recently just shared a post regarding New Beauty Buys I’ve done. One of these products is a the new The Body Shop British Rose Body Yoghurt.
The Body Shop British Rose range has been a range I’ve been wanting to try for a really long time.
I decided to only purchase two items mainly The Body Shop British Rose body yoghurt which is a new edition of The Body Shop and just The British Rose Hand Cream.
More about The Body Shop British Rose Body Yoghurt…
The new, lightweight formula absorbs instantly and provides up to 48 hours of moisture. Apply to damp skin straight after showering for skin that feels smoother and never sticky, smelling like a bouquet of roses. The gel-cream is 100% vegan, enriched with rose extract from England and Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain.
- NEW lightweight, fast-absorbing gel-cream formula
- 100% vegan
- 48hr moisture
- Enriched with rose extract from England and Community Trade organic almond milk from Spain
- 87% agree the formula absorbs instantly*
- 86% like that the formula works on damp skin*
- 3 in 4 agree they can put their jeans on straight after application*
- 95% agree skin feels moisturised*
- 81% agree skin appears radiant* *User trial on 104 women & men.
The formula is definitely different to my beloved body butter, these are more lightweight and would be perfect for the warmer seasons coming up here in South Africa. In Summer, I prefer wearing a lotion or cream that is not as heavy as the body butter as I tend to just sweat it off for some reason.
I do plan on getting other body yoghurt scents, I have just been enjoying this so much and The British Rose scent has become one of my favourite The Body Shop scents!
Have you guys tried The Body Shop Body Yoghurts before? Do you like it? Let me know in the comments below, always curious to find out what your thoughts are.0