A few weeks ago, I attended a Cetaphil Healthier Skin webinar. We had the opportunity to interview three professionals in various fields on how the skin’s health is impacted by our diet, stress and life.
The webinar was insightful, I’ve learnt so much about how to improve the overall life of my skin. I have been trying my best to implement these tips in my day to day life. I must admit the number one struggle is eating healthier, it’s has been something I have always struggled with. Having a balanced diet is essential in healthier skin. One thing I am nailing is my wine intake I am right on par! haha, who knew a glass of wine helps with the skin, it’s all about balance!
Another thing that affects the skin’s health is dealing with stress… Now, I try my best to avoid this but it’s simply impossible. I have been doing more daily meditations to help keep me relaxed, as we know stress is also a major contributor to breakouts! This I’ve learnt first hand when I have just pressured with time-sensitive tasks or cramming for a test. This is why I find it so useful to have a clear plan and keeping to a schedule. This helps with my stress levels!
Cetaphil has several ranges for certain skin concerns. The range I have been mostly using is Gentle, perfect for sensitive skin gals!
A mild, non-irritating, non-drying gentle skin cleanser for even the most sensitive skin.
- Unique, clinically proven 2-in-1 action of effective moisturisation while gently cleansing
- Soothing, non-drying gentle skin cleanser ideal for face, hands and body
- Rinses easily and leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healthy
- Can be used with or without water
- Gentler than water so you don’t need to wash it off
- Ideal for keeping sensitive skin healthy and hydrated
- Won’t block pores
A moisturising cream is proven to provide immediate, long-lasting relief from dry skin.
- Moisture Lock technology to improve skin hydration from Day 1
- Clinically proven intense moisturisation and protection for 24 hours
- Moisturiser is Immediately absorbed and leaves the skin feeling smooth, soft and protected
- A soothing, creamy formulation. Which contains emollients and humectants that bind water to the skin to prevent moisture loss
- Won’t clog pores
- Fragrance-free and suitable for dry, sensitive skin
A liposomal sunscreen lotion for the face and body with very high UV protection.
- Photostable UV filters in this sunscreen lotion offer highly effective UVA and UVB protection
- Liposomal lotion makes it possible to evenly spread sunscreen on face and body for high UV protection
- Won’t block pores
- Very water-resistant in both freshwater and saltwater
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free
- Suitable for sensitive skin
You always want to make sure you cleanse, moisturise and protect – these are the fundamental steps in the overall health of your skin. These Cetaphil products are great for sensitive skin or eczema-prone skin.