Holy Moly, this post has been long overdue – A good few weeks ago Elizabeth Arden sent me their brand new Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules the gold packaged box has been waiting for me to finally get to use the contents. I have been putting off writing about these Ceramide Capsules because I have been wanting to tests these proper before posting about these.
We have barely started Spring and my skin is still suffering from the cold and dry Winter that we had. If you guys haven’t heard of the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules then you best be reading this post.
What are the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules? It is a lightweight, silky-smooth serum that infuses skin with youth-restoring Ceramides and potent botanicals for a visibly smoother, firmer and youthful appearance.
The Ceramide Capsules are also proven to take years off the look of your skin. In just two weeks:**
95% of women showed clinical improvement in skin firmness, 84% of women showed a clinical reduction in lines and wrinkles.
Now, I am a woman who is in her late 20’s and already my skin has been showing signs of being dehydrated and some fine lines have been noticed, especially around my eye area and mouth area. The ceramics capsules are luxurious, it’s made to help strengthen and repair the skin. It also targets signs of aging – you can sea fennel extract, a blend of botanicals + Tsubaki Oil ( which is also found in their incredible lip oils )
The ceramide capsules are super easy to use ( it actually took me a few minutes to try and figure out when they might by twist, but that’s just me lol )
What are the benefits?
- Immediately re-texturizes and revitalizes the look of skin.
- Visibly improves skin’s radiance.
- Supports skin’s natural collagen for a firmer look.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Enhances skin hydration for a fresh and balanced feel.
- Skin is noticeably softer and smoother.
- Preservative and fragrance-free. Dermatologist tested. Biodegradable.
- For the last few weeks I have noticed quite a difference in my skin’s overall appearance and feel, it’s smoother, fine lines are less visible and my skin just looks healthier and hydrated.
I love that this is dermatologist tested which lets me know it’s safe to use on my eczema prone skin. I have not come across any breakouts, it’s Elizabeth Arden so you know you getting the best quality skincare.
I am beyond obsessed the results speaks for itself, it is on the pricey side – but if you are concerned with aging and dehydration then it’s definitely worth your money spent.You do get 60 capsules in a glorious gold packaged box is just gorgeous.
Have you guys tried the Elizabeth Arden Advanced Ceramide Capsules before?