A brand new Ceramide capsule joins the Elizabeth Arden family. Elizabeth Arden launched the Elizabeth Arden Launches Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules which has been something I have been wanting for a while.
Encapsulated for freshness, formulated for maximum potency. This luxurious, lightweight dry oil serum combines two powerhouse ingredients in one capsule: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to help prevent moisture loss. Dual-action brightening technology visibly diminishes dullness and fights hyperpigmentation, perking up tired-looking skin and balancing tone. Instant brightening power in every dose.
Elizabeth Arden Launches Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules
- Brightens skin and improves radiance
- Helps improve the look of uneven skin tone
- Minimizes the look of dark spots and discoloration
- Protects against free radical damage that contributes to aging signs
- Supports skin’s natural collagen and elastin matrix
3 Reasons to Love Ceramide Capsules:
- Encapsulation: Sealed to keep active ingredients potent and fresh.
- Single-Dose Capsules: Pre-measured and portable—takes the guesswork out of skincare.
- Performance Ingredients: No fillers or fluff. Just powerful ingredients and moisture-boosting ceramides.
Why Vitamin C:
- 178X More Potent: Unlike traditional Vitamin C, ours is more potent because it’s more stable—see visibly brighter skin after one use.
- Targeted Delivery: The oil in our skin is attracted to our oil-soluble Vitamin C. This phenomenon optimizes the delivery of our Vitamin C to the skin’s surface where it’s needed.
- Two Powerhouses: Vitamin C for skin brightening and ceramides to prevent moisture loss and prolong skin’s glow.
I have always been a fan of Vitamin C and I am so happy that Elizabeth Arden released these new capsules. The Vitamin C capsules can be used in the morning or at night and can be used with other Ceramide Capsules. Elizabeth Arden does recommend that if you are using retinol to then rather use the Vitamin C capsules in the morning. We all know that retinol can only be used in the evening.
I do suffer from rather full skin, due to intense dryness. The Vitamin C capsules are moisture-boosting and this cause brightening the skin. I have been obsessed with capsules and have been using it over the last few weeks. I have noticed a difference in the way my skin looks and feels.
Price: R1025.00 (60 capsules), R599.00 (30 capsules). Availability: These capsules launched in September 2019 at selected department stores.