If you follow me on social media you would know that Elizabeth Arden sent me such a stunning Press Drop of their Defining Drama Collection. One of the items that form part of this collection is the Elizabeth Arden Statement Brow Defining Gel.
Elizabeth Arden describes this brow gel as the brow gel that does it all. Coverage of a pencil and the natural look of a powder. The total package to the perfect brows. This brow gel grooms, combs, fills, shapes and defines brows. The unique formula instantly transforms lashes to stand out.
– Beeswax and Carnauba: Help to define and hold brows in place for long-lasting wear.
Kaolin: A natural clay that provides texture to give brows shape and a fuller appearance.
– Kaolin, Nylon 12: Micro-spheres and synthetic polymers provide slip for easy application and smooth texture.
– Mineral Pigments and Pearls: A combination of mineral pigments and mica pearls naturally fills brows and reflects light to create subtle shine and dimension.
– Shea Butter and Grapeseed Oil: Provide moisturizing and conditioning properties, as well as antioxidant protection so brows look their best.
– Silk and Panthenol: Rich with vitamin B5 and amino acids to help nourish and condition the brow hair.
Not only does this brow gel have these amazing ingredients, but it works so well. I have been really into creating natural brows, and mainly groom and fill my brow and adding a tint of colour to them. Elizabeth Arden wasn’t joking by claiming that this is a brow gel that does it all.
I am thoroughly impressed with how well this brow gel works. The statement defining brow gel has kept my brows in perfectly groomed all day.
Elizabeth Arden released 4 brow shades Blonde, Honey, Brown and Deep Brown. These retail for R290 on the Red Square beauty website and any other Elizabeth Arden counter.