When it comes to concealer I often skip this during my makeup routine. One concealer that has honestly blown my mind has been the Elizabeth Arden Stroke Of Perfection Concealer.
Turn the attention on a flawless skin with the Stroke of Perfection Concealer. The smooth concealer formula covers dark circles, blemishes, and imperfections while reducing the look of puffiness and imparting the skins natural glow. The creamy formula glides on evenly and blends seamlessly.
The Elizabeth Arden Stroke Of Perfection Concealer has the most creamiest texture I have come across in a concealer, it gives you high coverage too. I am a massive fan of the elegant black packaging with a matte trimming making it easier to hold.
- Brazilian Christmas Berry: Reduces the look of puffiness and dark circles.
- Polymers: Brighten natural appearance and diminish the look of fine lines.
- Jojoba Ester: Provides skin balancing benefits.
- Nylon 12 + Hylauronic Acid: Smoothe the look of skin.
- Smooth and easy application
- Moisturizing formula
- Covers dark circles and blemishes with its high coverage formula
How to use: Start by dabbing under the brow and along the bridge towards under the eye. Stopping at the pupil, use your finger to pat to blend out the product.
The Elizabeth Arden Stroke Of Perfection concealer retails for R299.00 at Redsquare online! Have you guys tried this latest concealer addition from Elizabeth Arden? Let me know in the comments below.0