I was lucky enough to be gifted the New Sunstar GUM ActiVital Sonic Toothbrush to test and review for your guys. Here is the low down on everything you need to know about Sunstar’s sleek, ActiVital Sonic Toothbrush.
Upgrade your daily oral care routine with the new Sunstar GUM ActiVital Sonic Toothbrush. Sleek, stylish and comfortable to use, its gentle vibration provides extra power for a healthy mouth and super clean teeth and gums.
The ultra-tapered bristles are scientifically proven to remove up to 50% more plaque from between the teeth than a manual brush and reach deeper below the gumline.
With a battery and travel cap included, the Sunstar GUM ActiVital Sonic Toothbrush is ideal for holidays or home. It’s available in two colours – black and white. A recommended retail price of R245 from
The replaceable AAA battery and replaceable head (recommended retail price R86 for a 2-pack). This means it lasts longer and is excellent value.
- Sleek design with an ergonomic handle
- Sonic vibration (12, 000 vibrations a minute) for daily extra power
- Scientifically proven superior cleaning to a manual brush
- Soft, ultra-tapered bristles clinically proven to reach deeper below the gumline and to remove 50% more plaque from between the teeth than a manual brush
- Vibration gently stimulates the gums
- Replaceable head and battery offers excellent value
- Travel cap and battery included – great for the gym and travel!
- Recommended by dental professionals
Stockists and Pricing