Letibalm has always been a saviour for me when it comes to Winter. Dry, crack lips and a red, raw nose is a regular during this time. Letibalm Nose And Lip Repair Balm are the ultimate duos to help save your lips and nose from the harsh Winter.
Letibalm has been specially created to protect and care for the lips, nose and the skin in-between.
Fun Fact: Letibalm is originally from Spain, it’s the first balm of its kind and the only nose and lip repair balm available in South Africa.
Letibalm Nose And Lip Repair Balm gently moisturise dry skin, helps to repair painful cracks and calms irritation. It also creates a protective layer on the skin to prevent further chapping. Thanks to natural decongestants menthol and camphor, Letibalm also helps to ease breathing.
Pricing & Stockists
Letibalm is available at R69.90 from Dis-Chem, selected Checkers stores and independent pharmacies. It comes in three variants:
- Letibalm fluid (10ml tube) – RRP R69.90
- Letibalm (10ml jar) – RRP R69.90
- Letibalm Paediatric (10ml jar) – for children 0 to 8 years – RRP R69.90
Top Tips: Caring for your nose and lips this winter
- Keep the skin well-moisturised.
- Use very soft tissues or toilet paper with aloe vera or calendula.
- Gently pat or blot the nose rather than wipe.
- Apply Letibalm nose and lip repair balm to protect, moisturize and help heal the skin.
- Wash with lukewarm water, avoiding harsh soaps or exfoliators.
- Use a saline spray to keep nasal passages moist.
- Use a humidifier to add moisture to the air.
- Drink plenty of water, hot broth or herbal tea.
Letibalm also shared a great cold and flu remedy.
1 cup honey
2 lemons, sliced
Fresh ginger sliced
Add lemon slices, ginger and honey in layers. Repeat until the jar is filled. Place it in the fridge for 12+ hours. Stir before use. Add a couple of teaspoons to a mug of hot water and drink immediately. This can be kept for up to two months.
For more detailed advice on winter skin care visit Ivohealth’s blog www.ivohealth.co.za/blog0