I’m a simple gal, so when it comes to the weekend it’s no different. Easy, minimal looks are the way to go for me, whether its the weekend or during the week. I tend to keeps my makeup at a minimal. Except if we are going to an event or date night. I thought it would be fun to share with you lovelies My Go To Weekend Look.
As mentioned I am pretty simple
and have embraced the minimalist lifestyle. From clothes to makeup, I just find that keeping things simple it the best for me and for my sanity.
My skin has also acted up a lot during the last few weeks… Might be stress related to all the wedding planning and other big events happening in our life. Or simply the seasons changing. I have kept my makeup as simple as possible to help my skin breath and investing more into skincare. Also
My Go To Makeup Products;
- LA Girl Pro Coverage HD Illuminating Foundation
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- LA Girl Brick Palette (Bronzer and Blush)
- LA Girl Strobelite Highlighter
- Essence Brow Powder or Maybelline Brow Definer
- Maybelline Big Shot Colossal Mascara
- LA Girl Liquid Matte Lipstick or Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipsticks
These are the products I have currently been using. They often switch out
What is your Go To Weekend Looks? Let me known the comment section below. I love hearing from you guys.
Shop This Post