NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil, a cult classic all around the world and finally launched in South Africa. Using it first hand for the last few weeks I can now see why this product is loved by so many.
Here is everything you need to know about NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil. From the formula to its benefits.
Huile Prodigieuse offers the benefits of a plant-based oil combined with a unique dry texture that quickly penetrates the skin to achieve a non-greasy finish.
Its natural formula (98.1%*), enriched with vitamin E and free of both silicone and mineral oils, works wonders not only on the face but also on the body and hair. The skin is left nourished, repaired and enhanced and the hair supple and glossy in a single step.
- For the face Antioxidant properties:
- 1 drop of Huile Prodigieuse is enough to protect the skin against over 90% of free radicals1.
- ‘Shielding’ properties that protect against pollution:
- Huile Prodigieuse limits the adhesion of pollutant particles to the skin.
- For the body Huile Prodigieuse® reduces the appearance of stretch marks by 30%:
- A study performed under dermatological control on stretch marks observed following pregnancy or a change in weight. Suitable for all parts of the body – arms, legs, thighs, décolleté and stomach.
- For the hair, Huile Prodigieuse® improves the suppleness (+104%), coats (+102%), repairs (+87%) and boosts the shine (+81%) of the hair.
Why is this a dry oil? Oil is known as “dry” if it doesn’t have a greasy finish when you apply it. This means that it offers plant-based oil.
Difference between cream and using oil? A cream is an emulsion, it’s a stable mixture of water and oil that generally contains more water than oil. An oil, consists solely of fatty substances, meaning that it is rich in plant-based oils and can, therefore, is a treat for the skin.
After a few weeks of using the NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil, I am rather impressed with the formula which is not greasy at all. The oil soaks up into my skin and the scent is rather pleasant too. My skin feels super moisturising which is important for me as I do have extremely dry skin. It also soothes the skin and helps the skin look instantly radiant, which is something I am always looking for!
NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Dry Oil is available at Woolworths in a 50ml bottle (R330) and 100ml (R495)1