My husband and I have both been working from home since South Africa went into lockdown, back in March. Luckily, both of our jobs are remote-first working environment, so it wasn’t completely manic when this happened. I do love working from home, but with my husband and I, both sharing a space. It can get pretty loud! The team at Logitech knew my struggles and sent me the Logitech Silent Wireless MK295 combo. I’ve listed all the reasons why this will be a great addition to your home office. Here are 5 Reasons You Should Invest in Logitech Silent Wireless MK295 to make working from home a little more bearable.
As mentioned, the lovely team at Logitech sent me the Logitech Silent Wireless MK295, this is a keyboard and mouse combo that has 90% less sound!
This couldn’t come at a better time! Now that I’m permanently working from home I have been looking for a keyboard to make typing a little easier… I cannot describe to you how many times I got annoyed with my previous keyboard, it was bulky, not wireless which meant there were wires all over the place. Being the blogger that I am I love that my tech is aesthetically pleasing, let’s face it I do love a good photo prop!
Now, let’s talk more about those 5 Reasons You Should Invest in Logitech Silent Wireless MK295.
- It is a durable and comfortable keyboard and mouse featuring new proprietary SilentTouch technology that removes 90% of typing and clicking noises.
- The full-size keyboard offers a spill-proof design, durable keys and sturdy tilt legs with adjustable height for an extra layer of utility and comfort.
- Its 36-month battery life reduces the hassle of changing batteries, so you can continue working with lag-free wireless ease.
- The comfortable and compact mouse features a contoured shape with smooth, precise clicking and pointing, all delivered to you silently. Along with 18-month battery life, the mouse includes on and off switches so it’s ready to work when you are.
- It only retails for R799 and comes in two colour options white and black.
These points all sound good right? I have been using this wireless combo for the past week now and honestly, I cannot imagine how I ever managed before! The design is sleek, sturdy and of course, I do love the fact that I was sent the white variant. This matches with my desk space rather well, which allows for lots of flat lay photos to be taken.
Setting it up was so easy! Honestly, there was not much of any setup involved. I plugged in the USB that came with the mouse like many other wireless mice. The keyboard and mouse both come with batteries, so you don’t have to look for any. I simply switched on the toggle on the keyboard and BOOM I could type! No need to connect to the device, it automatically paired up with my MacBook Air.
The keys are super comfortable and make typing a dream… Much better than typing on my laptops keys for sure. There’s barely any sound, which means I can be on the phone and not have the sound of the keys distract me. I get distracted easily, so this has been amazing for me. The mouse is super comfortable in the hand and very responsive.
I am extremely impressed with this combo and believe that everyone working from home should have one. It’s been a pleasure being able to pump out some written content with these devices. They are so sturdy and it’s an incredible value for money purchase, it’s an investment worth making. I would highly recommend the Logitech Silent Wireless MK295 if you are on the market for a new keyboard and mouse. Now, to make sure my husband doesn’t get his hands on it.
For more informative check out the Logitech Facebook page here.
Like this post? Share it!
Disclaimer: This post is a paid sponsorship.