I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to try the Spalicious Silky Soft Body Therapy. I have honestly never heard of the brand Spalicious before they reached out to me. Oh boy, how glad am I that I was able to test this myself.
Spalicious has many other spa products from face masks to candles. Their products provide spa quality at home! The Spalicious Silky Soft Body Therapy body lotion is a velvety soft, delicious, creamy and non-oily formula. Rich in Omega 3, 6, 9 and Aqualance.
This is also a proudly South African brand which makes it even more appealing to me. The Spalicious Silky Soft Body Therapy is also anti-ageing, firming and helps to tone and hydrate the skin.
Here’s the low down on the two active ingredients;
- Improves hydration in the skin cells by 37% and moisture on the skin’s surface by 34%.
- Provides the silky soft feel after application.
- This is a plant-derived source of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids proven to regenerate dermal structure and boost skin protection from the inside out.
- Increases levels of collagen which maintains the skin’s structure and helps to fight the onset of wrinkles and radically increasing skin elasticity.
- Skin is smoother, radiant, toned and well hydrated.
This non-sticky lotion has a fresh fruity fragrance with amazing quality products. I’ve noticed that my skin feels hydrated and moisturised for longer and absorbs really fast within the skin, which means I don’t have to worry about waiting forever for my skin to absorb the product before getting dressed. I really do enjoy lotions with fruity scents, but not too overpowering and this one delivers.
The Spalicious Silky Soft Body Therapy is also suitable for all skin types. Spalicious can only be purchased at the salon, for more information about their products you can check out their website and contact the Spa consultants for your nearest stockist and pricing.