I have really been into The Body Shop since the end of last year. I have been stocking up on so many The Body Shop favourites. Fully taking advantage of The Body Shop sales. I was given The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti Imperfection Night Mask in a press drop December last year.
As mentioned I was super lucky to have been given The Body Shop Tea Tree Anti Imperfection Night Mask in a press drop last year.
Wake up to clearer-looking skin! Fresh and breathable Tea Tree Anti-Imperfection Night Mask is specifically formulated to care for oily skin and imperfections while you sleep.
Infused with salicylic acid and Community Trade tea tree oil, this 100% vegan leave-on mask for oily skin will reduce the size and number of imperfections and achieve clearer, smoother, and healthier-looking skin.
- Skin instantly looks and feels refreshed, purified, and soothed.
- In the morning, imperfections appear reduced.
- Skin looks healthier, smoother, and mattified.
- Improves the appearance of pores.
- Helps maintain clearer-looking skin.
- Features a refreshing memory-gel texture and is infused with tea tree oil grown in the foothills of Mount Kenya.
- Alcohol-free, no pillow-staining formula.
- Tone, texture, and oiliness
TOP TIP: Pop the Night Mask in the fridge for an ultra-refreshing feeling.
I do not suffer from oily skin at all! My skin type is dry/ normal with an oily t-zone during Summer. This night mask is formulated for ladies with oily skin. I really wanted to see how this product would work on my t-zone and my nose. Oddly my t-zone and nose area only tend to get oily during the hot, Summer season which we currently have here in South Africa. I have been using this night mask for a few nights now to see if this would help reduce the oiliness.
My nose and t-zone definitely appeared more matte, I had no oily breakouts for the most part of the day. The gel formula feels really refreshing. I definitely couldn’t use this in Winter, but if you do suffer from oily skin this product will work wonders for you.
Have you tried any products from The Body Shop Tea Tree collection?